Call for Submission of Applications for full Scholarships for Doctoral Studies (Fall Semester 2021)
European University Cyprus announces a limited number of full scholarships for doctoral studies in the Fall Semester 2021 (commencing October 2021) for the following PhD programs/topics:
|PhD Program||PhD Topic||Supervisors||Contact|
|Public Health (in School of Sciences)||Identification of novel biomarkers for prognosis and disease monitoring in cancer patients||Dr Panos Papageorgis & Dr Marianna Christodoulouemail@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Health (in School of Sciences)||Biomarkers in breast cancer: correlation of p53 expression in breast cancer patients with the expression of Ras Suppressor-1 and other integrin-proximal proteins and the biomechanical properties of breast cancer tumors.||Dr Vasiliki Gkretsi & Dr Andreas Stylianouemail@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Health (in School of Sciences)||Mechanical Biomarkers for treatment decisions||Dr Andreas Stylianou & Dr Vasiliki Gkretsiemail@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org|
Application, supporting material and admission procedure:
- Application is submitted using the special form available from this link
- Interested applicants are expected to submit a research proposal with their application.
- The necessary supporting material accompanying the application is described in the application form.
- Last day for submitting applications: September 10th 2021.
- The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
For further information, please contact the PhD supervisors listed above or Ms. Loutsia Nardi at the Office of Admissions at 22-713000.